Explore
Post homework questions online and get free homework help from tutors.
Learn More
Improve Grades
Help Others
Save Time
Accessible 24/7
  610 People Browsing
Related Images
Poll
Do you own any Bitcoin?
Yes
No
What's Bitcoin?
If you would like to vote in this poll, please login or register

Poll
Q: Where do you do most of your studying?
My room
-
38 (69.1%)
Library
-
8 (14.5%)
Coffee shop
-
2 (3.6%)
Classroom
-
1 (1.8%)
Other
-
6 (10.9%)
Total Voters: 35
wrote...
Administrator
Educator
8 months ago
Thoughts?
Read 2459 times
6 Replies
✓ Follow us on Twitter and Thumbs Up Sign like our awesome Facebook Page Slight Smile
wrote...
7 months ago
Coffee shop is too loud and distracting
wrote...
5 months ago
Usually my room. I do go to coffee shops though or the library (and bring coffee) to study during major exams. I study listening spotify and my earbuds block out probably 90% of the noise at coffee shops. I really think it depends on the person and if you're studying by yourself. I've found libraries to be extremely distracting in my opinion but that's because my studies are hybrid and require a computer - and the computer lab section has too much going on.
wrote...
5 months ago
I've never used Spotify, what is that?
wrote...
Valued Member
5 months ago
I like to do my study at home. I  feel I can concentrate the best otherwise I would never get anything done.
wrote...
5 months ago
I like to do my study at home. I  feel I can concentrate the best otherwise I would never get anything done.

Sometimes even home studying can be distracting, especially if you have many siblings Frowning Face
wrote...
3 months ago
in my room...
Share This Topic